Sunday, December 30, 2012

THE UP&DOWN SIDE OF THE LG3500 "BATTERY" TV

THE UPSIDE
The LS3500 Battery TV enables you enjoy a full 90 min football match anytime anywhere despite cut in power supply. Not only that, no more worries of power surge as it comes with an in-built surge protector, so sit down, relaxes and enjoy your favorite programs with the LG Battery TV
The LG3500 battery TV is an Innovative product no doubt, especially in a country like Nigeria where stable power supply is a Major issue.
Imagine watching  my favorite soap on TV and suddenly PHCN strikes! And I am not in any mood for a generator noise. The LG3500 can save the day. It can still allow you complete your Soap by keeping the TV on with its fully charged battery[which was charging while Electricity was on]for at least 1hr 30mins! Which is FANTASTIC!
The design is Sleek and Slim and can be used with the stand or hung on the wall with a wall-bracket. Also note that this is an LED TV with very good quality picture and you can have one for between  N65K-N70K
THE DOWNSIDE
*If I was watching a movie/soccer through my DSTV,how do I keep my decoder on after PHCN strikes while my TV remains on?
*There is also a MAJOR  concern on the life-span of the LED screen due to constant exposure to heat generated by the battery.


No comments:

Post a Comment